Fall 2018 Final Grade Entry Deadline -Tuesday, December 18th by Noon
Grades for potential graduates are due in MyMercer within 24 hours of completion of the final exam. This deadline is for all courses at the Macon, RAC, Atlanta, Pharmacy, Nursing, and Theology campuses.
Access to CampusNexus/MyMercer for Faculty and Staff
All employees are required to complete a FERPA form, regardless of whether or not they will access the Mercer systems.
If access to CampusNexus or MyMercer is needed, or needs to be altered:
New Employees: Your supervisor will request access via the Employee Account Request Form; if access is needed, your supervisor's signature is necessary on the FERPA form.
Existing Employees: Follow the procedure on the IT Access CampusNexus/MyMercer site.
MyMercer Course Management Resources
- Accessing the Gradebook (Attendance and Final Grades) in MyMercer
- Attendance/Roll Reconciliation in MyMercer
- Entering Final Grades using MyMercer
- How to Get Help with Course and Grading Issues
- Policies for Course-related Event Reservation Requests
- Identifying Potential Graduates for the Current Semester
Information Technology (IT) resources
- Mercer IT website
- IT Training and Tutorials
- CampusNexus (Student Information System) Training (password-protected, use your Mercer login credentials)