Access to CampusVue/MyMercer for Faculty and Staff
All Employees are required to complete a FERPA form, regardless if the employee will access the system.
If access to CampusVue or MyMercer is needed, or needs to be altered:
New Employees: Your supervisor will request access via the Employee Account Request Form; if access is needed your supervisor's signature is necessary on the FERPA form.
Existing Employees: Follow the procedure on the IT Access CampusVue/MyMercer site.
MyMercer Course Management Resources
- Attendance/Roll Reconciliation - Quick Guide
- Attendance/Roll Reconciliation - Full Guide
- Grading - Entering Final Grades using MyMercer
- Grading - Identifying Graduating Students (must have access to CampusVue)
- How to Get Help with Course and Grading Issues
Information Technology (IT) resources
- Mercer IT website
- IT Training and Tutorials
- CampusVue (student information system) training (password-protected, use your regular Mercer login credentials)