Faculty Resources

Access to CampusVue/MyMercer for Faculty and Staff

All Employees are required to complete a FERPA form, regardless if the employee will access the system.

If access to CampusVue or MyMercer is needed, or needs to be altered:

New Employees: Your supervisor will request access via the Employee Account Request Form; if access is needed your supervisor's signature is necessary on the FERPA form.

Existing Employees: Follow the procedure on the IT Access CampusVue/MyMercer site.

MyMercer Course Management Resources

General Resources

Information Technology (IT) resources