Access to CampusNexus/MyMercer for Faculty and Staff
All employees are required to complete a FERPA form, regardless of whether or not they will access the Mercer systems.
If access to CampusNexus or MyMercer is needed, or if access levels need to be changed:
New Employees: Your supervisor will request access via the Employee Account Request Form. Your supervisor's signature is necessary on the FERPA form.
Existing Employees: Follow the procedure on the IT Access CampusNexus/MyMercer site.
MyMercer Course Management Resources
- Accessing the Gradebook (Attendance and Final Grades) in MyMercer
- Attendance & Academically Related Activities
- Attendance/Roll Reconciliation in MyMercer
- Entering Final Grades using MyMercer
- How to Get Help with Course and Grading Issues
- Policies for Course-related Event Reservation Requests
- Identifying Potential Graduates for the Current Semester