MyMercer Course Management Resources
- Faculty Attendance Recording using MyMercer
- Roster Reconciliation Requirements
- What is Attendance in an Online/Asynchronous Class?
- Faculty Entering Final Grades using MyMercer
- How to Get Help with Course and Grading Issues
- Policies for Course-related Event Reservation Requests
- Identifying Potential Graduates for the Current Semester
Information Technology (IT) resources
Access to CampusNexus/MyMercer for Faculty and Staff
All employees are required to complete a FERPA form, regardless of whether or not they will access the Mercer systems.
If access to CampusNexus or MyMercer is needed, or if access levels need to be changed:
New Employees: Your supervisor will request access via the Employee Account Request Form. Your supervisor's signature is necessary on the FERPA form.
Existing Employees: Have your supervisor request access via IT HelpDesk. Their approval is required.